Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Low water pressure fix shower head like a luxury hotel in your bathroom


I searched the Internet looking for a first class showerhead for our newly designed bathroom. We finished the bathroom with a lot of Satin Nickel fixtures.

On Amazon.com they have a series of new low water pressure showerheads called the Fire Hydrant series. Both my wife and myself fell in love with a top quality Brass Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 jet brushed nickel shower head.

We love Amazon with their customer friendly policies and the maker of this 8 jet showerhead is a newcomer to the showerhead world with their new design in shower heads that helps people suffering from low water pressure in their showers. Word of mouth is spreading through the industry about the quality and variety of the Fire Hydrant series of showerheads. As a builder this is important to me. When clients spend a lot of money on their homes I want to put the best of the best in them.

I ordered my satin nickel eight jet http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VPPTKU0/ref=twister_B015HJ09H2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 and received it in two days. This turned out to be a quality, heavy, well made showerhead that will last for years. I installed it and with taking my first shower in my new bathroom I was totally hooked on this showerhead. Both my wife and myself love it!

Phil Zobuild ,  Montreal, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment