Monday, April 25, 2016

Fire Hydrant Plaza Spa Plaza Showerhead.
Noah Helpers, NYC

I live in an apartment. I just moved in and when I took my first shower in my apartment I was pretty upset due to the poor water pressure. The showerhead looked like it had been there for years.
I needed to replace this showerhead but since I did not own this apartment I did not want to spend a hell of a lot on a new showerhead.
I did some research and found this showerhead designed by they designed their Fire Hydrant Spa showerheads to help people that have problems with low water pressure. Amazon.com had the Fire Hydrant series of showerheads and to be honest I choose the cheapest one. 
I received it very quickly and easily hooked it up and took my first shower with it. 
I was amazed! This $24 showerhead is better than my parents $200 rain shower showerhead in their bathroom.
I was blown away with the powerful water flow now. This showerhead looks very basic. But it does perform very well and it got me very clean and the power of the water was very relaxing on my muscles.
I would recommend it highly!

No comments:

Post a Comment