Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Rain handheld Shower Head for Low Water Pressure


Fire Hydrant Spa Carmel Rain Shower Hand Held showerhead with a 59 inch dura flex hose.{ available with a 79 inch hose}.  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015RN5RKW

My husband gave me a very nice hand held showerhead for my birthday. He bought it on Amazon.com after doing a search for low water pressure showerheads.

Highpressureshowers.com or Take A Shower LLC has perfected the art of taking incoming low water pressure into their new design of their showerheads, which alters the water pressure into a relaxing, cleaning flow of massaging, pulsating hot water.

My first shower with my new showerhead was so relaxing it felt I was standing in a flow of hot, pulsating water from the nozzle of a Fire Hydrant. It was so relaxing I stayed in the shower until our 60-gallon water heater ran out of hot water.

Janice B, Flagstaff, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment