Thursday, April 21, 2016

Fire Hydrant Presidential Plaza Spa Massager

I was doing a search on Amazon for a new showerhead for my bathroom. My old showerhead was clogged after years of sediment building up within the showerhead. It was affecting the water flow coming out of the shower.
The water flow and pressure of my water supply was not that good as I was told my home was on the end of the city water line.
After reading the reviews on www.Amazon.com of the Fire Hydrant series of showerheads I decided to buy a Fire Hydrant Plaza Massager showerhead. I understand it had the latest technology in powerful showerheads.
I was able to hook it up and was completely amazed at the performance of my new showerhead. The company that made this showerhead, Take A Shower LLC www.highpressureshowers.com in Florida did a great job in the design.
I am very happy with my showerhead and will be ordering another one for my other bathroom. R.C. Owens Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment