Friday, December 4, 2015

Bill Braton from Washington, DC
I was looking on the internet for a Christmas present for my wife. She is very hard to shop for.
I did a search on Google for special low water pressure showerheads as my wife was complaining about the low water pressure we are experiencing now in our home.
I found a website that produces special showerheads to assist people that suffer from low water pressure. The website is www.highpressureshowers.com . They have a large selection of different styles at a fair price.
We have brass fixtures in our bathroom and the website has a 8 Jet beautiful Brass finished showerhead called the Fire Hydrant Spa Deluxe 8 Jet showerhead. I ordered it and I installed it when she was not home. This showerhead solved our low water pressure problem in our shower. She is absolutely going to love this showerhead. The powerful flow of hot water now is really going to make her happy. I can’t wait for Christmas to surprise my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment