Sunday, December 6, 2015

Amazon prime has fixed my low water pressure shower heads

Thank you Amazon Prime!
I love Florida in the winter where it is so warm here. I moved from NY as I had enough of the snow, cold weather and sickness.
Saying that I moved into a Condo that has water pressure problems. I needed to find a showerhead that is designed for problems with bad water pressure.
I did a search on Amazon.com and found a showerhead called a Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza series showerhead http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WXPGCSE 
These shower heads were designed by a company that only makes low water pressure shower heads this company to solve the problem of terrible low water pressure in your shower.
I bought a Fire Hydrant Massager Spa Plaza showerhead. This little showerhead has done the trick. The powerful, pulsating hot water relaxes me now. I enjoy my showers every day.
Angel Diaz
Miami, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment