Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Fire Hydrant Spa Ultimate 8 Jet Shower Head

Barry G, Springfield, MA

I was window-shopping on Google.com and found a great, quality showerhead. The Ultimate 8 Jet caught my eye at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015HJ09H2

I like to have quality items. I truly believe you get what you pay for.

This 8 jet is among a series of quality showerheads made by a company in Naples, Florida that designed the Fire Hydrant showerhead for people that have poor water pressure coming into their homes.

After ordering my new showerhead I had it in my hands in two days. I had it running in no time. 
It is everything that I thought it would be. A powerful relaxing, good looking, heavy solid brass instrument to bring hot, hot water into my shower. It is a super showerhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment