Sunday, May 15, 2016

2016 Winner of the BEST SHOWER HEAD FOR LOW WATER PRESSURE



I had to look for a new showerhead for my shower. It was time to replace my old blagh dirty, rusted showerhead.

I spent some time on doing research and there are a lot of websites that promise the world. I read quite a few of the reviews I found on a reliable website I found on Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F5Q0BFM


They have developed a new internal design that is used in the Fire Hydrant series of low water showerheads sold on Amazon.com.

I purchased a Fire Hydrant Spa Plaza Massager from Amazon.com. I had this showerhead delivered quite fast and had it installed in no time.
It was a little difficult getting the old showerhead off but the new showerhead had some really good instructions that came with it. In no time I had my new showerhead installed.
What a wonderful showerhead. My shower was really relaxing as the powerful flow of pulsating hot water hit my body. I was able to get the soap out of my hair easily. This showerhead is well worth the money.


James H., Montreal, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment