Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Fire Hydrant Plaza Spa  Economy Showerhead


Last year I purchased a 6 jet showerhead from Amazon.com that was made by a company in Naples, Fl. This was and is a great showerhead. I love and use it every day. 
I purchased another showerhead from the same company,  www.highpressureshowers.com
I needed another great showerhead for my second bathroom. I was really happy with this Fire Hydrant series of showerheads so I thought I would try the economy showerhead. If I did not like it the return policy is great so I could get my money back.
I received the economy showerhead quickly. I had it installed in minutes. It was smaller in size and less expensive than the six jet so my expectations were not as high.

Boy was I mistaken. This little showerhead blew me away! The very powerful stream of hot water seemed more powerful than the 6 jet I bought. It got me clean, washed the soap from my hair, and gave me a relaxing shower. This is well worth the money I paid.
If you are on a tight budget or not on one, you got to get this economy model and enjoy its power. Jack A., Norfolk, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment